Thursday, November 8, 2007

Silvercity Brampton Birthday Parties all good things come to an end

This morning I had impure thoughts, now, if I remember the story.
I want to write, as usual, about sad things, so I vent that goes well but if I reread the blog sure you think I'm always depressed, it will stay happy as sad as exile and ...
oblivion
invade feelings I wanted to forget. Many times I felt helpless in my life and is almost as distasteful to me.

is dating an arrant fool and I can not say, wake up! gilipoyas see it's a, you see that does not suit you, you find that hurts you more and more, making you feel inferior, stupid, useless, you'll never be good enough for him, neither he nor his daughter will good for him, you're watching himblah, how about, how you leave it in his hands, ignoring as if he had 11 years. Do not look so insecure that is, the fear is to fail? do not see how it has stuck to you since you know? no ... you're just in love with a handsome man who is in a situation similar to yours, and has the daughter she always wanted ...

're blinded by love. And the love I can not wake up. Or force you to do with your fantastic band.

Please take off the blindfold ... be strong and do what you know you should do what is best for you.

you aware of why they never ask me how I fall? why I will not eat with you, go home ...

I love you, want you to be happy with anyone, As ...
love you so much it hurts

0 comments:

Post a Comment