Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What Bullets To Use Remington 870 How I Met panet and friends.

Here's the meme in which I nominated [info] nuka_winch , baby I hope not scare you with my answers XDD.



1. Do you sleep with stuffed?: Nope, I never knew sleep with a stuffed animal ended up in poor soil or crushed against the wall XD.

2. Do you play an instrument?: Does almejita account? Okay, let's Borderies, I never had the ability to nothing.

3. Do you suck your thumb?: I love when I rechupetearmelos the food stains, and to bring the above to be left to conquer.

4. Do you read every day: According to the beholder.

5. Do you have animals?: I have enough with my sisters ^ ^

6. Do you have a tattoo?: Two, one in the hip and the other covering the entire back.

7. Got a piercing?: I had, but I got bored and took it off XDD.

8. Do you like your handwriting?: When you understand what I say: D

9. Have you ever stolen anything?: Yep, food XDD, not poor, but damn.

10. Do you sing in the shower?: Nope, I let my mind wander in their own world.

11. Do you believe in life after death?: Pueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees do not know. Notice that stuff.

12. Do you believe in astrology?: When stars speak of believe me.

13. Do you believe in miracles?: I hate, so do not believe in them. ¬ ¬

14. Do you believe in spirits?: If dand a somewhat strange, do not think evil is not the sexual side.

15. Do you bite your nails?: I wanted to try once to see how it was and his fingernails so hard that I could not soften XDD.

16. Do you know touch your nose with your tongue?: My mother taught me girl putting me a piece of paper stuck on the tip of the nose to try to catch him when he left to do to get it stopped.

17. Do you love your parents?: My mother.

FOR LOVE YOU ABLE TO:

18. "Change country: According to the situation.

19. Change its look?: If you do not like I'm trying not become involved with me. Although to have a boyfriend what matters is that I hold no XD you like physically.

20. "Change of religion?: If you got that some Jehovah's Witnesses took off not knowing what to say, any guy will get it.

21. Give up one of your dreams?: My dreams got more important and those who remain are chorras me so I will not have nothing to give.

22. "Lying to your friends or family?: If I need to lie for him is because it is a good relationship, so no, never lie to anybody because it before you leave.

23. Abandon friends and family?: That the dream: D

24. Accept your friends?: The flock of God is welcome to my home, the bastards who stay at home. : D

25. Make you cosmetic surgery: No I would do neither p
TMLXC Do you talk to 3?: Whenever I can comment.

What would you say if 8 says that he likes you?: I cut a lot because these things take my shyness to light XDD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment