Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What Kind Of Weave Did Boots From Flav Of Love

Speaking of Christmas reminds me that I will abide older and years, but if we talk about sharing gifts and things for Christmas is another matter. Pillo this meme [info] aglaiacallia already asked for his stuff and hooked me to do myself.

That illusion!


1 - random icons, ie icons for various things such as flowers, cakes, children, your own or your nipple. Well that last if Kane, Tom Hardy, JGL, etc. XDD better.

2 - A story need not be of any fandom or actors in particular, just that a dream like you had small before sleep.

3 - A drawing, I really do not care que I just like you draw the pictures, especially cartoons such as love of Dean and Cas. They all love *-*

4 - be a man for a day. Well that's going to be difficult.

5 - A book, I do not descargándomelo it online, so it's easier and cheaper than we are in crisis. What I like is the old fantasy novels and Shakespeare or any other writer of the time.

6 - Criminal Minds Fanmix inspired. It will be a bit strong thematic watching the series, but I will go. XDD

7 - A Wallpaper, as it is for Christmas that is set on Christmas, I notice that to me I do not get Santa. Why? Because the guy makes me mad, one day I'll explain.
Call its glory.

13 - A phrase or quote that I love it.

14 - A hug, I know that many do not live in my own city and that the internet is very hard to hug someone, but surely there any way to send a hug.

15 - The first thing you go through your head.



Encourage them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment