Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Do I Have Bell's Palsy Hero

do not smile back or look him fight. Mainly because

is fucking dead. Great

cocoon.

Still, even knowing this, continues to expect to hear his voice again, you can still see through the clear blue lagoon.

And it's strange, because it's almost as if he expected to leave the cabin of Apollo to challenge her to a duel, in order to fight it until both ends are fed up and someone cursed or her face into the toilet . Then come the looks accomplices, "I told you" and "Let gLXC


It does when you can not look over your shoulder and find haughty expression.

When there is no more knowing glances, nor the "I told you," or the "Beat the best hero." No laughs, pats on the shoulder or challenges.

strange thing, just a little

. He was a hero

((((((((((((((( OTP ))))))))) )))))) I love Michael and Clarisse, so * prepares for the bang * I'm very happy because OMG, I wanted to write a lot ellI (YOU CAN KISS MY QUIVER). I have to ask, and seriously consider why Rick Riordan empeƱaa kill my favorite characters. Really. (do not touch your Will Solace, please; _;)

Also why not have an arena of Michael Yew? O seeeeeeeeeeeeeeea have for Chris and Nancy and not AWESOME MICHAEL YEW? SO UNFA

0 comments:

Post a Comment