Tuesday, December 28, 2010

3d Apartament Extreme Christmas gifts: D

Baby, I'm sorry to give you the gift later. I should have put a lot before and I did, I have no forgiveness. I did not want you any picspam or anything like that because you asked for things too personal.



In London I spent a few things such as ...

... We went to a Chinese restaurant in Chinatown clear (which is a single street ¬ ¬). There were multi-course menus like we have here and a chick with which we were was you chose the menu, and at that time was the best speak English. We were bringing the dishes and the last was one that looked like fried squid, as we have here in Cadiz. The girl and [info] nuryyyy went to the bathroom, I grabbed it and tried a piece of this strange dish. I had to spit it out because it was super sweet and I knew strange, I asked the waitress what was broken inlgés that this dish. Imagine my face when I said it was penguin ... Tia Penguin! The trauma that I created the woman to tell me he had eaten penguin was huge. From that moment I will not eat anything that is fried cuttlefish Parez to Cádiz, just in case XDDD.

... Or in London after it took me half pint of beer and strawberry, called Frülli (German I think is if you want to look), we went back to the hotel and for this we had to take the metro. The other chick just got a call in the notifada subway stops and stayed there waiting to talk ended, I sat in a step because I was tired and did not want to wait to talk left standing. In a flush of these rare that I feel I remembered that I threw small sitting on the steps of the staircase of my house, we block, and I wanted to. Thankfully, I commented to [info] nuryyyy and told me that I had left the clip or I had done and would have left his ass in those metal steps that had the ladder to get to the metro ...

not funny about the situation, but everyone will laugh when the story not because ... Happened at work, I was trdown in a café located in the old quarter of Cadiz. There goes all kinds of people, whether foreign or English, hippies, rockers, preppies, drunk or homeless asking for something to eat, if we had to give it to throw it because we gave them to eat better. And it was things that were hard, it was the day I could only give the head because it knew had been spent. Well out of all such people also entered medication for people with psychological problems, the latter came a day in the shop and it was my turn to serve you.

It was very easy indeed, because I think that day you forgot the medicine ... Upon entering and began to scream for ice cream, I went to the freezer pa

0 comments:

Post a Comment