Sunday, September 16, 2007

Filling For Cherry Chip Cake

I've done a thousand times the wrong question. I just realized ... I can not sleep and I have a dream, I want to rest ...
I asked if I liked it when I wanted to know is how much you liked, or how much you liked. and what it means for you. The other night I responded that if it was that we knew and liked you, for nothing, you're open to that. I need to know what to make of me, since I tend to give everything, sometimes to absorb the life of others, is how much you liked to know whether to kiss you hold back, to talk to me or when you think of me for a while .

I want to know how well you are with your partner if you love it, if you're in love, if you want, if you have thought about finishing ...

not know if you're only temple

0 comments:

Post a Comment