Sunday, September 16, 2007

Make Homemade Sinkers jennifer samanta debora! the three witches

Tada over me, trying to work my hand between your legs, caressing ... my first erotic moments ...

remember the veterinarian, hang yourself, I liked him but I saw with regret, I knew and saw my heart, fragile, vulnerable. I saw her hit without mercy ...

fights with my mother, my uncles ... private tuition to pay for my travel, calls ...

Time passes and I still remember so many times ... The day I arrived in Barna, standing on the road of your stepfather, my mother sitting beside. Your grandmother
with the flyswatter, your sister, your mother. I remember feeling
vertical with the quad after hitting a large rock, I thought it would fall over me but I escaped.That
walk to surprise you ... and your face to get me, your words: "you're crazy ... going walk"

I have so many memories I do not want ...
my sick mother ... me crying in that cabin because it wanted to talk to me after the race
me of my uncle for a while after and my mother worried about my voice to your
When your parents threw me out of hospital after four days trying to make you father .
When I helped to the toilet, drainage poking in your skin ...

remember I called you and you were bad, you
A stomach hurt the next day I called and I took your parents, is in the hospital, peritonitis.
And the next day to talk tomy boss: I have to go to see my girlfriend back in a week ... do not bother to return

When I ran away from home, in sweats only the portfolio and short sleeves because he said that I stayed with diego ...

When we made love in the van ... your hands on my ass in the moonlight, your moans.
When your stepfather gave us a box of condoms and asked us to care.

What will become of you now? nevertheless do not hate you, I do not know how to react if I saw you but I would like to know if still alive, if you've found your way to succeed.
much pain in my life now that I think ...
sad memories will I stop chaining up, I no longer do damage, I agreed

0 comments:

Post a Comment