Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bible Quote Seven Deadly Sins


Day Six Best Kiss: Will / Emma, Karofsky / Kurt (Glee) and Flaco / Lalo (Botineras)








If I could not xD decide what I can say? There are sooooo many good kisses. Let's go by parts ("Jack the Ripper):

Will / Emma: While I'm not so fan of the couple, the kiss was pure love and loved it. I picked him because of that, and was well and super cute fluffy and pretty, and, and, and

Karofsky / Kurt: This was chosen by the sense of WTFH?! I left. I do not really expect it, the de factor surprise served to be elected, because I think I shock lasts until today xD

Flaco / Lalo: I picked him more than anything, because it is a couple slash, canon and a novel Argentina. Kiss + canon + novel Slash Argentina = instant OTP xD I loved Like this couple and I owe you a fic.

Well, that's all (hopefully xD), and thus ended the sixth day:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment