Saturday, January 15, 2011

Flatbed Scanners Fastest 30DSM - Day Fourteen: favorite family book

fourteenth day
couple
favorite book: Ron / Hermione (Harry Potter)


http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs313.ash2/59343_151439754883708_117866788241005_353312_2157923_n.jpg


Because, if I mistake not, is the only canon Potterverso couple I like. I love it, too. And I especially like because they are, but at times idealizes Rowling's human. Hermione is bossy, smart aleck, super champion of the poor and absent, tending to hirritabilidad. Ron is a bit (well, maybe) hypocritical, with low self-esteem, jealous. But taaaaaanto quieten, and they are soooo adolescents with communication problems.

Ron and Hermione I love them, some by a partner if, just by themselves, enough to come from HP.

Y. Want. View F * cking him. Kiss. In. The. Peli. Que. Comes. It caused me so much when I read the book xD I imagined a BIG WTF Harry? etched on his face, watching as Ron and Herms was the cute pacifiers. "I mean, Helloooo! Child-who-lived his friends. Guerra, Voldemort, death, do they sound?"

xD So are we going on the fourteenth day: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment