Thursday, January 6, 2011

What To Wear To A Sorority Interest Meeting

Day Seven

most heartbreaking scene: Syaoran / Sakura (Card Captor Sakura, the second film, after sealing the letter)


NOTICE: The scene is up to the minute 1:55 , what happens is that I could find only that part -.-



I nearly died with this scene. Card Captor Sakura opened a new stage in my life, that's when I reconciled with my freak and said: "To hell with everything. Yes, I watch cartoons, do you mind? Fuck you." With this scene I cried with a bitch, because since I shipped Shaoran appeared (although both were in love with Yukito xD) and I re excited when I realizedSakura finally corresponded feelings. When this happened, and supposedly was not going Shaoran and want more (or something), I re TT.TT Although depressed then you realize that all is well, but equal, was a minute fifty-five seconds long and painful of my life. Above all they are the CLAMP, and they do not hesitate to send a Tear and painful end.

Well, we ended the day 7: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment